SME Head of HR
Head up the Human resources functions both strategically and operationally
Huge opportunity to collaborate with an industry leading company and contribute to sculpting their values and culture
Our client is unlike your typical communications company; they operate using unique and collaborative models and have curated specialist teams around client's needs putting them at the helm of the industry.
Using insight and business intelligence, creative innovation and content production; the end-to-end offering is flexible and dynamic. They have collaborated with household names and big brands and have garnered an enviable reputation across the communications and PR industries.
- To lead key HR initiatives and change programmes, ensuring they are delivered in line with the requirements
- To assess future business activities and prepare to support and manage impact on people and roles
- Source/deliver employee development initiatives and partner with the business to roll out group initiatives and programmes.
- Lead annual succession planning activity for client group and link with other Heads of HR, ensuring employees have opportunities across the organisation where appropriate
- To continually review effective resourcing and development of organisation capability in line with business demands
- To provide high quality guidance and support to line management in developing and shaping people management solutions to achieve business objectives
- Coach, support, mentor and challenge managers in the application of HR Policies and practices, provide advice and guidance on complex HR issues in order to minimise risk to the business
- Lead the performance review and development planning process to ensure all employees understand what is expected of them and current and future development needs are identified and met
- Liaise with Department Heads and Head of Talent to ensure high calibre candidates are recruited effectively, efficiently and to best practice guidelines
- Liaise with HR Operations to ensure all legal, contractual and reward issues are managed appropriately
- To liaise with Finance Director to review headcount and salaries budget
- Collaborate with other Heads of HR in the consistent delivery of company-wide initiatives/activities
- SME HR experience essential (this role is circa 250)
- Full generalist skill set + brilliant management skills
- Hands on, commercial approach
- PR/Media/Creative client group experience helpful but not essential
- Ability to flex style and be adaptable across businesses
£85-90k salary + additional benefits