Part time HR Manager required on a temporary basis in Rainham.
Your new company
A HR Manager is required on a part time basis in Rainham for a NHS trust.
Working in partnership with the HR team, to ensure a comprehensive, quality and timely HR service is provided to a designated client base within your business unit in relation to all aspects of Human Resources. This will include:
- Providing a professional, comprehensive and timely advisory service to managers and staff in designated client departments in relation to all aspects of Human Resources.
- To provide support and coaching to managers.
- Contributing to the on-going development of the services to meet organisational needs and objectives.
Your new role
- To provide advice and guidance to managers in relation to workforce planning, skill mix and structure, including providing advice in relation to consultations and support for the process.
- Responsible for ensuring that all KPI's and objectives are achieved within designated client departments in conjunction with the local managers.
- To authorise contracts of employment / terms and conditions statements.
- To manage a complex caseload for designated areas, which will include providing support to a range of cases and prioritising workload to ensure deadlines are met.
- To manage the HR Adviser and provide guidance and support to ensure that a comprehensive HR service is delivered, including regular objective setting, appraisal reviews and mandatory training updates.
- To provide consistent advice and guidance to managers and staff in relation to terms and conditions of employment.
- To provide guidance to managers on complex long-term and short-term sickness cases up to and including dismissal.
- To provide complex advice, guidance and recommendations to managers in relation to all human resources issues including, senior management in cases of individual capability, discipline, grievance, sickness absence, individual and collective disputes, dignity at work, appeals.
What you'll need to succeed
Experience of providing HR advice to managers and staff in relation to the full range of complex human resources issues, including investigations, disciplinary hearings and performance / absence management.
Experience of providing HR services in the NHS is preferred.
Good working knowledge of employment law and best practice in relation to human resources issues
Knowledge of key human resources issues relating to the NHS
What you'll get in return
This is an ongoing temporary assignment that could lead onto a permanent position.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.