Training & Competence Assistant
My client are looking for someone to join their training and competence team for an 18 month fixed term contract. You'll administer the training and competence regime, as well as professional qualifications scheme.
A growing financial services business in Edinburgh city centre.
The Training and Competence Assistant will have two key areas of responsibility. Firstly, you will be responsible for administering the training and competence regime. This will involve:
- running trackers to ensure all
- arranging training programmes for employees needed mandatory training to meet regulations - both graduates/trainees and experienced colleagues
- maintaining records
- producing management information & reports for the board
- provide administrative support for competence regimes including SMCR, MiFID II and GDPR
- project work around process documentation & implementation
- taking minutes in meetings
The person will also administer the business as usual activity around any any employees looking to take non-regulated professional qualifications (e.g. ACCA or CIPD).
This is a high profile role within the business. You'll work with everyone from senior stakeholders through to newly joined graduates and trainees.
Please note this is an 18 month fixed term contract.
The ideal candidate will have:
- some experience of compliance administration background, within a regulated industry.
- some experience of managing relationships with accreditation bodies
- strong organisation skills
- good administration skills
- strong usage of excel for reporting purposes
- good attention to detail
- ability to work to a high level of accuracy
- strong stakeholder management
Please note experience within Financial Services is desirable but not necessary.
A good salary with benefits and bonus for this 18 month fixed term contract.