Portfolio Payroll are working with a leading business services organisation to support them in their search for an experienced Payroll Administrator on a fixed term contract basis for a period of 9 months. You will join a team of 5 reporting into the Payroll Manager.
As a team you will be responsible for the following duties within the organisation, including (but not limited to):
- Delivering a monthly UK payroll in excess of 1500 employees
- High volume data input of starter and leaver information
- Assisting employees with basic payroll queries
- Maintain sickness records
- Basic pension administration
In order to be considered for this opportunity it is essential that you have previous experience working within a busy payroll department as well as the following:
- A good understand of UK payroll legislation including tax, NI and statutory deductions
- Experience effectively solving employee payroll queries
- The ability to organise yourself and work to tight deadlines
- A good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
In reward for your skills you will join an established team with a wealth of knowledge within a fantastic company that is highly regarded in the area. If you are looking for work and have the payroll skills detailed above then then we want to hear from you!