Payroll Officer (12 Month FTC)
Our client who are an independent organisation within the care industry, are looking to bring in a payroll officer to join their current payroll team. The role which reports into the Payroll Manager will be responsible for processing a monthly payroll for an allocated group of employees, in compliance with statutory regulations and company policies.
Day to day responsibilities will include;
- Calculating and deducting all statutory requirements which include SMP, SPP, SSP, RTI, HMRC regulations
- Updating RTI and working to all current payroll legislation
- Processing all expenses and bonuses
- Act as the focal point for employee payroll/pension queries
- Facilitate the monthly reconciliation and payment of employee/employer contribution
To be considered for this role, candidates will need to have previous experience in manual calculations and previous experience of using a Excel at an intermediate level.
To apply, candidates with extensive payroll knowledge within a fast paced capacity are encouraged to get in touch with Halim at Portfolio Payroll.