Temporary Recruitment Administrator job paying £14p/h
Your new company
You will be working for a global university located in Angel. This is an interim role for a period of 4 months, paying £14p/h. You must be immediately available as you will be required to start week commencing 21st January 2019.
Your new role
- Producing offers of employment and manage pre-employment screenings (e.g. references, health clearance, etc) through the e-recruitment system, in line within agreed timescales.
- Providing effective recruitment administration to enable the efficient recruitment and selection of candidates to vacancies.
- Working with HR Advisers and Recruiting Managers to plan recruitment campaigns and agree selection methods, advertising sources and timetables required to fill vacant positions.
- Drafting advertisements and job descriptions in line with policies and arrange placement of adverts via the relevant channels
- Liaising with candidates and act as the point of contact for all recruitment related queries, including 1st line support for the e-recruitment system, ensuring all queries are dealt with professionally and in a timely manner
- Managing the email accounts for recruitment enquiries and health clearances, ensuring all queries are dealt with appropriately, professionally and within agreed timescales
What you'll need to succeed
Previous experience managing high volume recruitment campaigns within an internal recruitment role is essential for the above role as you will be required to work well independently from the very first day. The organisation uses SAP and i Grasp so previous experience these or an alternative system and ATS is essential.
What you'll get in return
This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a fantastic organisation where you will have the opportunity to support during an extremely busy period. The team are extremely busy and although the role is initially only for a period of 4 months there is potential for it to be extended past this.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.