Your new company
You will be working within a major oil and gas company that is a high street name and one of the biggest players in the market
Your new role
- Coordinates all recruitment activity for assigned business to include posting of requisitions, interview scheduling, candidate communication, travel coordination, note storage and offer letter generation
- Project and system administration, data input and reporting
- Superuser of Applicant Tracking System (Kenexa Brass Ring)
- Tracking of candidates through recruitment process
- Sourcing, research, data and CV mining as needed
- Other duties as assigned
What you'll need to succeed
You will need to be a motivated and hardworking person that would like to work in a high pressure and high calibre environment. You will need to have a minimum of a years In House or Agency recruitment experience, and be looking to take on a new challenge.
What you'll get in return
You will get the opportunity to develop your skillset and get exposure to the inner workings of one of the biggest players in the market
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.