The role of the Senior Recruiter is to develop and deliver end to end recruitment services in line with agreed service levels. This great onsite opportunity based in London, is a fantastic platform to become a trusted advisor within an international organisation. Working closely with the business you will work shoulder to shoulder with your senior stakeholders and will advise and support them in delivering their business outcomes.
My client are a leading Consultancy based in the city of London.
- Lead vacancy consultation discussions with hiring managers and document recruitment plans which include role requirements, agreed timeframes, roles and responsibilities of all involved, and the selection process.
- Responsible for the management of candidate relationships and their satisfaction with the candidate recruitment experience until start date
- Develop the sourcing strategy for each role and agree delivery timeframes with the hiring manager
- Facilitating the interview and selection process
- Build and strengthen relationships with hiring managers through resource planning, job specification and on-going talent pooling
- Actively seek out fresh and original sourcing strategies to meet client demand
- Identify process improvements
- Deliver results against client SLAs, KPIs and team objectives
- Experience recruiting within Professional or Financial services is essential
- Onsite or agency recruitment experience and - an understanding of what excellent client service looks like is essential
- Experience managing candidates through the full end to end recruitment process with a focus on providing exceptional candidate experience
- Expertise in various candidate sourcing strategies (e.g. web sourcing, networking, advertising, database searching and headhunting)
£40,000 - £49,000