Your new role
As the HR Coordinator you will work under the HR Operations Manager and be the main facilitator for the L&D function across the business.
Your duties will include:
- Ensuring that all staff are up to date with any mandatory training that is required to be completed throughout the business.
- Arranging any training that is needed and ensuring that the staff are booked on.
- Working with the Ops Manager and looking at the wider training needs for the business and ensuring that this training is arranged and carried out with any staff that need it.
- There will be a numb er of large pieces or work that the business may go through and you will be responsible in ensuring that the training for this is organised.
- You will also organise any systems training that the business needs.
This role is a full coordination role and will require you to use your own initiative and will require you to look at the wider picture within the business. The role would suit somebody who has been in a more senior role and is looking to take a slight step down to ease up on the pressure of a more senior role. It would also suit somebody who is looking for a step up. Somebody who has performed at more of an L&D Admin level and is looking to progress their career and be involved in more in terms of the wider L&D picture.
What you'll need to succeed
You will need to have experience and have a knowledge of an L&D team.
You should have experience in working in a fast paced, pressured environment.
You must have a passion for L&D and have a real want for the training within a business to succeed.
You must be exceptionally organised and have the ability to look at the wider picture. Having a tunnel vision will not really work in this role.
You must be confident in dealing with people at a more senior level as well as at a junior level.
Experience in organising training or events previously would be very beneficial.
This role is offered on a 12 month fixed term contract and is looking for somebody to start in February. The role has a working week of 37 hours and is paying a generous salary of up to £29,000. the role also comes with great benefits including the option to buy extra annual leave, death in service, child care vouchers and more.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.