HR Manager job in Burton on Trent
Your new company
My client who operate in the renewable energy sector, have an exciting new opportunity for a HR Manager to work in Burton on Trent, with occasional travel to their office near Manchester. They have recently moved into brad new offices and this is a new role that is being created due to the continued success of the business. Therefore I am looking for someone with several years' experience and who has worked at HR Manager level, for a small business, reporting into the Senior Management Team in a stand-alone capacity.
Your new role
- Provide professional HR advice and support on a range of matters, complying with current legislation and best practice to support both senior management and employees - c170 employees
- Implementing and developing new policies and procedures
- Recruitment - Reviewing the current recruitment process and implementing ways to manage staff in line with the culture of the organisation and employment law
- Advise managers on employee relations related issues to ensure consistent, transparent application of policies and practices
- Coach managers to ensure team priorities are focused on company strategy and drive customers success
- Carry out return to work interviews and monitor absence, attendance, capability issues and disciplinaries and grievances
- Evaluate employee performance
- Provide training solutions
What you'll need to succeed
- Fully CIPD Qualified is essential
- Strong knowledge of Employment Law
- Articulate, Self Motivated
- Confident with strong influencing skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Works well under pressure
- Proactive and able to use initiative
What you'll get in return
You will work as part of a small but successful and growing business. You will be able to make this role your own.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.