My client a leading consumer goods brand are looking to hire a Recruitment Manager on a 9 month fixed term contract.
In this role you will be expected to execute the talent attraction and acquisition strategy across the EMEA region. Duties will include but aren't limited too:
- Providing recruitment knowledge and expertise to the wider business.
- Leading the end to end recruitment and selection process for all roles including working alongside stakeholders to conduction competency and case study interviews.
- Coaching and advise senior stakeholder on recruitment best practice.
- Managing the PSL across the EMEA and Central Services Regions ensuring regular communication is maintained.
- Measuring, monitory and reporting on key recruitment data across the business.
- Working with senior stakeholders to develop a clear and concise onboarding programme for all new joiners.
The ideal candidate will be immediately available but will consider applicants on short notice. You will ideally have in-house recruitment experience working in retail or the FMCG sector. You must have international recruitment experience and be tech savvy!
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.