Job Title: HR Officer
Salary: £32,000 - £35,000
Location: Park Royal, London
Industry Sector: Media
Hours: Full time and permanent
Ashley Kate are currently recruiting for a HR Officer for an expanding organisation based out of their new offices near Park Royal, London.
You will be an experienced HR generalist with specific knowledge around recruitment, employment law and employee relations. This is an SME with high hopes for the future and they require a candidate who is confident and happy in a standalone role.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent administrative skills, with demonstrable accuracy and attention to detail
- Experience of using databases and producing reports
- Proven experience as HR officer, administrator or other HR position
- Excellent knowledge of labour laws and disciplinary procedures
- Strong ethics and reliability
- Minimum 3 years of experience in HR disciplines
- A degree in HR Management and or diploma in CIPD
- An Arabic speaking candidate would be highly desirable however not essential
About the role
You will be managing staff records and holidays, providing HR advice and guidance to all staff, managing disciplinary/grievance procedures and ensuring all company policies are followed.
As HR Officer you will:
- Recruitment administration, preparing job descriptions, positing ads, managing reference checks, criminal record checks, right to work in the UK checks.
- Carry out interviews with new candidates, act as a point of contact for all new joiners, signing the offer letters and arranging the start day.
- Maintain existing staff records and enter new staff data on to the HR system.
- Processing existing staff holiday requests.
- Liaise with outsourced HR Companies to ensure implementing HR policies and procedures in line with employment legislations.
- Provide standard references for internal and external enquiries.
- Provide advice and support on HR system enquiries.
- Maintain accurate records and policies within HR, including the provision of reports, ensuring compliance with the Data Protection policy and employment law.
- Taking the lead on disciplinary, absence management and grievance issues.
- Providing advice and guidance on processes and attending formal meetings and hearings.
- Ensure compliance with external legislative requirements.
About the company
This SME is going through a period of rapid growth and requires a flexible and ambitious HR professional to join the friendly team and grow alongside them.
For more details about this role, please contact Kirsty on 0203 800 1500
If you are interested in this role, please apply or contact Ashley Kate for further details.
Ashley Kate specialise in recruitment nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional consultancy service at all times.
Ashley Kate operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.