Graduate Recruitment Senior Advisor
Graduate Recruitment Senior Advisor Top Law firm - London Working closely in a team of 4 £50,000-55,000
Your new company
Top law firm based in London is seeking an experienced a Senior Graduate Recruiter to join their team of 4. Reporting to the Graduate Recruitment Manager you will lead on campus activities supported by 2 Graduate Advisors. The firm hires approximately 45 trainees and runs several vacation schemes allowing you to get heavily involved with other projects, process improvement and social media campaigns.
In Your new role you will:
- Support the Graduate Recruitment Manager to lead the advisors and take responsibility and accountability of the recruitment process.
- Manage the social media activities and strategy. Developing an annual plan, creating and co-coordinating posts, managing responses to posts and direct mailings, filming and liaising with trainees.
- Responsible for running and attending open days throughout the year.
- Advise on process improvement, looking at ways of improving graduate recruitment to make it more efficient and improve the candidate experience.
- Manage the relationship with universities.
- Liaise with internal marketing staff to develop engaging social media content for graduate recruitment
What you'll need to succeed
- Experience in a Graduate Recruitment within either Legal or Professional services.
- Understand assessment of future talent.
- The drive and motivation to get stuck into the business.
- The ability to challenge the business on best practice and drive change.
- An Interesting social media and recruitment marketing.