Senior HR Manager
Our client; an international payment organisation, is looking for an HR Manager to join their organisation.
This is a standalone role in which you will work directly with key business stakeholders to deliver HR solutions across the London and North America offices.
The successful candidate will have very strong working knowledge of current UK and US employment law and best practice. They will be a strong HR generalist and have experience with supporting remote teams and remote line managers as well as local stake holders.
What they are looking for:
* A proven HR Generalist background with at least 5 years' experience and an interest in Employee Relations.
* Ability to deliver both strategic as well as operations HR solutions.
* Flexibility to navigate change through a period of transformation.
* A willingness to be hands on with involvement in a number of projects and manage changing priorities effectively.
* Excellent stakeholder management skills.
* A desire to work in an open, dynamic organisation with a lot of energy.
This really is a great role with huge potential to develop your own skillset and work alongside strong business leaders in a growing organisation.
For more information, please contact Sharmane Barrett on 02030312468 or email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com to apply.