HR Manager needed for a leading hospitality brand.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience in driving change and transformation, ideally in a hospitality environment.
Key experience needed:
- Full generalist HR experience remit including L&D, Recruitment, On-boarding, Disciplinaries and Grievances, Redundancies, Change management
- Experience managing Disciplinaries and Grievances and supporting with consultations
- Experience in a Manufacturing, Retail or FMCG background is ideal, used to working in a very fast-paced environment
- Experience in performance management
- Experience managing extensive levels of recruitment
- Experience in closing and opening multiple sites
- Ideal candidate will also have experience in training in terms of delivery and coordination.
You will be working in a really inclusive but fast-paced and hard-working culture, very team-focused where people support each other. The workforce is highly engaged, the business is going through a lot of growth. The culture is not hierarchical, it is very accessible in an open plan office, with a very good team spirit. You will be working really closely with the business, and getting involved in a wide range of projects. It is a highly motivated environment with a lot to do, so if you are up for a challenge please get in touch.
We are looking for someone to start soon but will wait for the right person.
Please call Adam Purchase on 0203 031 2468 or email email@example.com