Job Title: HR Advisor
Salary: £28,000 - £30,000
Location: Park Royal
Industry Sector Hospitality/Retail
Hours: Full time and permanent position
Ashley Kate are currently recruiting for a HR Advisor for a leading organisation on a full time and permanent basis. The role will be based out of their Head Office near Park Royal, London and will require localised travel to their various sites approximately 2 days a week.
You will be an ambitious HR generalist that is looking for a fast paced and varied HR role.
Ideally you will have a graduate level of education and be working towards a professional qualification in HR.
You will have a sound understanding of formal and informal employee relations issues and be able to manage cases from start to finish, have up-to-date knowledge of employment law and be able to support the company wide recruitment agenda.
About the role
As HR Advisor you will:
- Provide professional advice and management information as required to the General Managers and Branch Managers.
- Partner with the business to effectively deliver the local and Wasabi wide agendas around reward & performance and talent management.
- Monitor key performance indicators to identify opportunities to support the business in the achievement of strategic and tactical goals.
- Ensure that the recruitment, selection, development and promotion of employees supports the achievement of Wasabi strategy and objectives, including its equality and diversity policy, and respects the rights of individuals.
- Ensure that the Wasabi's staff development strategies are effective in enabling it to recognise, attract and develop talent.
- Promote a culture of effective performance management where employees have a clear sense of purpose, know what they are accountable for, receive regular feedback, and are developed to provide excellent services.
- Use centrally produced MI, and local branch information, to monitor key performance indicators; identify trends and implications for the business, propose and implement appropriate interventions.
- Support the development of an organisational culture, based on NDA values where individuals can operate with confidence to gain and maintain the confidence of the public
About the company
This is a fast paced organisation that has seen a lot of growth over the last few years. Due to a recently department restructure this role has been created to support the continued development of the organisation as a whole.
For more details about this role, please contact Kirsty on 0203 800 1500
If you are interested in this role, please apply or contact Ashley Kate for further details.
Ashley Kate specialise in recruitment nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional consultancy service at all times.
Ashley Kate operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.