This position will support the Head of Human Resources across all locations (Luxembourg, Ireland and UK). The primary focus of this role will be managing HR for the Luxembourg office.
* Daily payroll operations, dealing with payroll queries
* Working with Payroll for salaries
* Drafting of work contracts, work certificates, reference letters etc.
* Be the point of contact for the different local authorities as Centre Commun de la Sécurité Sociale, Administration des Contributions, ADEM, Inspection du Travail et Mines, Ministry of immigration etc
* Absence management (annual leave, sickness, maternity/paternity leave, deployment of employees etc.)
* Management of employee entries and exits
* Develop ad hoc financial and operational reporting as needed
* Keep up to date with relevant Luxembourgish labour law, legislation and best practice
* Creating and maintaining confidential personal files for employees
* General Human Resources Support for recruitment and trainings (registrations and coordination)
* General Human Resources Support in terms of assisting in the implementation of HR strategies, policies and practices enhancing the effectivity of the department
* HR projects: be actively involved in coordinating ongoing HR projects and initiatives
* Aiding with Performance Management process where needed
* Various ad hoc HR projects
* Helping the Global Head of HR as and when required
* Fluent English essential and French.
* Relevant HR qualifications
* 2-5 years' HR experience.
The SR Group (Netherlands) B.V. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.