An exciting opportunity for a HR Advisor based in Reading
Your new role
A strong HR Advisor is required to join clients HR & Payroll team providing internal support to the Reading office. The successful candidate should have experience in the following:
- Offering advice to management on all areas of HR
- Employee Relations experience and knowledge, including, dismissals, performance management issues and sickness absence
- Good knowledge of UK Employment
- Practical hands on approach to problem solving
- Policy and procedure writing
- Administration of benefit schemes
- Recruitment in line with company policies and current employment legislation
- Understanding of Payroll would be useful, but again is not essential
- Management of the training processes
What you'll need to succeed
- An ability to build excellent t relationships.
- Team spirit and commitment to team objectives.
- Integrity, open and honest actions.
- Self confident and driven with a hands-on approach.
- Excellent organisational and prioritisation skills with the ability to plan deadlines
- Ability to manage demands from a number of stakeholders
- Attention to detail is an essential requirement.
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal. These skills will be particularly important when working alongside other departments to ensure that clients receive a seamless service.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.