Part time HR Manager
Part time HR Manager for a 12 month contract in Basildon
Your new company
A Part time HR Manager is required for a large organisation based in Basildon. This is a 12 month contract to cover a secondment.
Your new role
- Responsibility for delivering a proactive HR strategy that is dedicated to delivering improved performance from the site and focused on customer excellence.
- Responsible for the overall management of all HR activities and key initiatives, such as Performance Management, Talent Management and Development, Succession Planning, Labour Costs and Legal spends.
- Responsible for coaching, mentoring and developing the senior team.
- Working together with local union and workforce representatives to continue to develop a positive and proactive constructive working relationship, implementing an employee relations climate of excellence to support the site's development.
- You will ensure that all legislative requirements are met and HR best practice is firmly established within the contract.
- Responsible for developing effective relationships with managers and the client in order to ensure the HR strategy is aligned to the business plan.
- Responsible for the delivery of the site engagement strategy in line with the vision and values.
What you'll need to succeed
- Be able to demonstrate HR achievements in the above areas, ideally in a similar working environment.
- Experience of business partnering at a mid/senior level, across multiple business areas / contracts
- Good experience of ER issues and Union relations
- Good experience in account management and external (customer) stakeholder management
- Be of graduate calibre and possess a CIPD qualification.
- Possess excellent influencing skills and strength of character, with the personal qualities of tenacity and resilience required to be effective.
- Have the ability to analyse complex situations and provide workable solutions to a variety of stakeholders, adjusting your style to suit
- Strong communication & negotiating skills.
- Strong organisation skills with the tenacity to work in a fast paced environment.
- Demonstrates a high degree of verbal, numerical and analytical ability
What you'll get in return
A 12 month contract
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.