Are you an experienced payroll administrator looking for your next role?
Job Title: Payroll Administrator
Salary: £27,000 - £28,000
Industry Sector: Rail
Hours: Permanent, Full Time
- You will be an experienced payroll professional
- Have dealt with timesheet processing
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Have knowledge of SSP
- Experience with HMRC
- Ideally experience with Oracle Payroll System
About the role
In this busy role and you will be responsible for the administration of the payroll function.
Your duties will include:
- Inputting the payroll in a timely and accurate manner
- Dealing with payroll queries
- Monitor the company sick pay, and maternity and paternity
- Keep employee details up to date
- Provide information to 3rd party where appropriate
For more details about this role, please contact Beatrice Halford on 0203 800 1500
If you are interested in this role, please apply or contact Ashley Kate for further details.
Ashley Kate specialise in recruitment nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional consultancy service at all times.
Ashley Kate operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.