A HR Advisor ( ER ) is required in Stratford for a 6 month contract £33,565
Your new company
A HR Advisor is required for a 6 month contract based in Stratford, East London.
You will provide comprehensive HR advice and support to managers, employees and partners in line with policies, procedures and legal requirements. You will support the delivery of the HR Business Plan and objectives, through project work as and when required. You will support and assist the HR Business Partner on all aspects of the HR Regions Advisory Service
Your new role
- To provide a HR advisory service to specific business areas (regional partnerships) in relation to attendance management, change management, employment law and employment relations.
- To prioritise and manage ER case load ensuring consistency of ER activity and producing analysis linked to HR KPI's.
- To lead on disciplinary, grievance, sickness absence and capability cases ensuring legislation, policy and best practice are followed and HR KPI's are met.
- To lead on consultations e.g. terms and conditions, TUPE transfers.
- To build both excellent and professional relationships with your business areas, managers and key stakeholders
- To support on all employee relations issues and projects
What you'll need to succeed
- High level knowledge of employment law
- Sound knowledge of HR policy and best practice
- Significant experience of providing advice and support on a range of key activities including conduct, grievance, capability, absence, organisational change and employee relations matters.
- Proven track record of handling multiple employee relations cases
- Good decision making skills
- HR Management degree or CIPD qualified or part qualified
- Ability to liaise and support a wide range of stakeholders
- Able to work under pressure
What you'll get in return
A 6 month contract
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.