The HR Assistant within this Technology Company based in West London will be responsible for maintaining and updating employee files, on boarding and off boarding and assisting with any ad hoc HR Administration.
This is a leading Technology company, based in West London.
The HR Assistant will be responsible for:
- Updating and maintaining the employee files
- Issue appropriate Contract Amendment Letters or, where applicable, an updated Contract of Employment
- Ensure all HR documentation requiring signatures are chased and obtained in a timely manner.
- On boarding and off boarding
- Assisting with the recruitment process
- Assisting with any ad hoc HR Administration duties
The successful candidate will have a can do attitude, has the ability to prioritise tasks and has great communication skills (both written and oral).
Ideally the candidate will have a HR degree (or equivalent) and have previous experience as a HR Administrator or Assistant (ideally for 2+ years).
This is a permanent HR Assistant position, within a Technology Company, based in West London. This role can pay up to £30,000 and includes many exciting benefits.