Project Manager - Talent & Engagement
Our client, a leading consultancy organisation are looking to hire a Project Manager on their Talent team.
This role will be responsible for undertaking projects by partnering with clients to understand their requirements, implementing a strategy in place then delivering any activity required to ensure best practice across the talent function.
- Analysing data to provide feedback to clients.
- Facilitating meetings, webinars and reporting tools.
- Monitoring the progress of projects by identifying, quantifying and communicating any variance.
- Best practices training.
- A relevant degree.
- Project Management experience in HR/ Talent engagement.
- Professional services / consulting background.
- Data management and analytical skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively and build long term relationships with clients.
This is a great opportunity with endless benefits including further development and opportunities for progression. It's a great culture where everyone is a valuable employee.
To apply, please contact Linda on 020 3031 2468 or email email@example.com