Interim Senior L&D Business Partner
Interim Senior L&D Business Partner - £300 - £320 p/day
My client are global media organisation within the music industry who are looking for an experience Senior L&D Business Partner to join their growing team. Reporting directly into the Head of L&D, you will be responsible for all aspects of L&D where you will be involved in planning strategy, coaching, creating and delivering content, and consistently bringing in fresh and creative ideas to the team.
Duties will include:
- Managing the L&D budget whilst implementing strategy
- Creating and developing engaging content
- Facilitating and presenting training programmes and workshops
- Coaching and mentoring employees across all levels of the business
- Taking a consultative approach in understanding both an individuals and the organisations needs
As a business, L&D are known for successfully creating development plans and initiatives for individuals and teams to suit their needs, where no day is the same. They pride themselves on offering a bespoke service and tailoring programmes to suit needs. You must be full of creativity, adaptability and always be ready to go that extra step. Organisation and attention to detail is also key for this role!
If you are a Learning and Development Consultant who is available to start immediately, please contact Vicki Ebel on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0207 337 7693.