Were seeking an experienced HR Advisor on a permanent basis to join a values lead organisation.
We have an opportunity to make a difference, in developing an effective, professional HR service to a values lead organisation. This is a new role and will cover the full remit of HR disciplines including recruitment, training, development, performance, T&Cs and employer relations.
Candidates will need previous NHS Agenda for Change experiences / knowledge
As an HR Advisor you will be an independent HR professional on site providing a full suite of HR services to managers and employees. Key tasks include
- Develop Manager Capability to manage people
- Consistent advice and guidance on employee relations
- Managing ER case work including absence management
- Identifying and enabling training & Development activities, induction
- Supporting organisational change
- Recruitment - supporting projects for new services and full recruitment
- Job Evaluation
- Workforce planning
- HR administration/coordination of HR services across the site
Were seeking a confident and experienced HR professional who has the capacity to work independently
You will need to have a strong background in HR including employer relations case work, recruitment, training and HR transaction.
- CIPD Post Grad Diploma
- Experience of NHS Agenda for Change terms & conditions
- Employer Relations Case work
- HR generalist including training & development, recruitment and organisational development
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.