HR Administrator - Multinational company
The HR Administrator is to sit in a team of four in the UK Shared services team for our client in mid-Kent. You will carry out a generalist HR Administrator role, providing admin support for the employee life cycle, employee relations cases, compliance checks, maintain the HR database and run HR reports on performance. The role is full time.
Our client are a multi-site organisation based in mid-Kent.
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to utilise current HR knowledge to become part of a lovely, growing HR team.
The HR Administrator will provide a high standard of service to the client group and HR Business Partner teams, and:
- Manage the administration associated with the employee life cycle
- Ensure all documentation and systems are legally compliant for employees
- Be a proactive point of contact for enquiries from employees
- Create, run and analyse HR reports to support the effective management of people within the business
- Work as part of the team to support team development and improve the service provided
- Provide direct support to the wider HR team
- Assist on ad hoc projects, providing support where required
The ideal candidate will be proactive and eager to develop in a fast-paced and high pressured environment. They will be organised, have a high attention to detail and be highly proficient using Microsoft Office.
Applicants who have previously worked in a similar role and/or are currently studying CIPD would also be of great interest to the client.
A CIPD qualification would be beneficial but this is not essential.