Employee Relations Specialist - Part-time or Full-time
My client is seeking a proactive and experienced Employee Relations Specialist who will challenge ways of working and ensure that all cases / ET claims are managed and resolved efficiently and effectively. This is a permanent role offering a competitive salary of up to £45k + benefits. My client is very open to part-times, full-time or other flexible working arrangements for the right candidate.
Key Responsibilities will include;
- Managing ET claims from start to finish
- Managing settlement agreements and other complex case work
- Providing professional advice to line managers for all employee relations cases
- Developing and working with appropriate case management systems and measurement tools
- Managing and developing the skills and professional knowledge of line managers through coaching, support and challenge.
Suitable candidates will have up to date knowledge of employment law, tribunal process, ACAS and it's practical application.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is part of Morgan Philips Group and is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
We are committed to ensuring that all job applicants are treated equally, without discrimination because of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.