Our public sector client is looking for some temporary HR advisory support to work with their HR Business Partners on providing timely business focused and professional advice and support on a range of HR and employment issues. The HR Advisor will be responsible for providing generalist HR support as well as the following:
- Working with Senior Managers and Stakeholders on a wide range is issues relating to workforce planning, organisational change, wellbeing and performance
- Leading on specific HR projects in response to changes in legislation or working practices within the organisation, ensuring that the projects are managed efficiently from start to end.
- Providing HR policy and advice to Senior Managers, supporting the development of policies in order to better meet the needs of managers and services
In order to be considered for this position, it is essential that you have previous experience working within a HR Advisory role, as well as the following:
- Immediately available employment status or you currently have a notice period of 1 week or less
- CIPD qualification would be desirable
- Experience of working within the public sector would be desirable
To apply to this role, please click the relevant link.