Senior Tax Accountant
Ashley Kate are delighted to be working in partnership with a fast growing and internationally renowned firm in their search for a Senior Tax Accountant.
This is an interesting full time fixed term contract lasting 15 months to cover maternity leave with a salary of up to £50k.
You will need to be a qualified accountant with experience in international taxation. Your role will be to ensure compliance in all aspects of taxation and to provide support and guidance to UK subsidiary companies. Knowledge of using IFRS\ UK GAAP is essential, as are strong organisational skills.
Main duties include:
- Preparation of Corporate Tax computations and returns for UK companies
- Reconciling tax accounts for management year-end reporting, including the preparation of deferred tax provision.
- Preparation of detailed IFRS/FRS 101 tax accounting entries
- Continually review internal processes for Corporate Tax, VAT and employment tax to ensure compliance with legislation and update where required.
- Assist with overseas tax issues including permanent establishment, withholding tax and global mobility queries.
- Involvement in ad-hoc tax advisory projects, e.g. corporation tax, VAT and employment taxes.
- Participate in and actively support company initiatives, e.g. UK corporate criminal offence training and GDPR.
- x25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Flexi time leave / early finish on a Friday
- Free car parking on site
If you are interested in this role, please apply or contact Ashley Kate for further details.
Ashley Kate specialise in recruitment nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional consultancy service at all times.
Ashley Kate operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.