HR Change Policy Development Lead
Were seeking an experienced HR professional who has project experience in delivering pay, policy change.
We have an opportunity for an experienced HR professional with a broad background of employer relations, pay reward, and policy development.
You will be working with key stakeholders and clients to review Pay Change, Reward, Legislation, Job Evaluation, systems, Policy and Development Projects.
As a project manager for several work streams, you will be responsible for working with stakeholders to create a solution to solves their issue. Many issues are "first time" issues and therefore you will need to be confident working in spaces where there may be no obvious answer.
Were seeking experienced HR professionals with a background of complex organisations undertaking projects related to Pay, Grading, policy development and process.
- Strong and proven management and implementation of changes to processes, practices or policies - HR Policy/Development/ Process/Pay Grading
- Excellent communication skills - you will be communicating across customers with many different stakeholders. Engaging everyone and ensuring commitment is key to you achieving your outcomes. Well written reports are a requirement.
- Excellent self-management and motivation and ability to coach others in the team
- Able to reflect on own practice and make improvements
- Questioning and challenging skills in order to work with our partners to understand what an issue is so that an appropriate response can be provided
- Able to contribute to strategic decisions about the work programme/priority and skills/development of the team
Capability and gravitas to lead pay/policy/ job evaluation projects
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.