VP Regulatory and Executive Compensation
LMA is delighted to be working with a Financial Services company in the London area to recruit a Compensation Consultant.
The Compensation Consultant will sit in the Compensation Advisory Centre of Expertise and will be the specialist on Compensation policy and regulatory matters.
- Developing subject matter expertise with current UK Reward regulations
- Strong knowledge of company compensation plans and policies
- Review and interpretation of all UK regulation
- Prepare gap analysis and solution development
- Lead the MRT identification process
- Oversee the companies application of proportionality levels, role based allowances and pay mix
- Project manage the embedding of new regulatory requirements and working closely with HR, Risk, Compliance and Finance to agree action steps
- Plan and deliver on complex regulatory reporting requirements( EBA, Pillar 3, RPS)
- Manager the material risk takers year end comp cycle
- Lead presentations to up skill and teach HR colleagues and managers about UK remuneration regulation