HR Advisor (12 month FTC)
HR Advisor 12 month FTC
A food services and facilities management company.
* Work closely with managers within the dedicated segments to provide expert guidance, interpretation and support on all ER, recruitment, benefits and other HR initiatives.
* To provide comprehensive, practical and credible generalist HR advice, guidance and support to all employees.
* To coach, guide and advise managers and team leaders at all levels on people management matters, in keeping with HR policies and company values.
* To provide HR support to line managers on employee disciplinary, capability, performance management, and grievance matters (escalating more complex issues to the Head of HR).
* Support line managers in all matters relating to HR including, terms and conditions, absence management and flexible working requests.
* CIPD qualification level 5 essential. CIPD level 7 qualification desirable.
* Significant experience of providing generalist HR advice, management coaching and guidance in a fast-paced industry.
* Up to date knowledge of employment legislation and its practical application.
* Ability to build strong working relationships at all levels.
Competitive salary and benefits.