Ashley Kate HR and Finance are delighted to be working with a leading employer who are looking to add a HR Coordinator to the HR department. This is an important role where you will be joining a small, friendly team and supporting the HR team in a generalist remit.
The ideal candidate will be a highly motivated and enthusiastic individual who has a minimum of 2 years HR Administrative experience from a fast paced environment and have previous Cascade experience.
- Minimum 2 year's experience from a generalist HR Administrative experience.
- Experience of managing end to end recruitment.
- Strong administrative skills as well as a sound understanding of HR practises.
- Experience of using HR Systems (Cascade desirable).
- Highly organised with good time management skills and be able to work under own initiative.
- Excellent attention to detail and IT skills, including Word and Excel,
CIPD qualified at a level 3 or above or be willing to become qualified.
- Enthusiastic team player and contribute to a positive work environment.
This role will be responsible for a range of HR activities including the on boarding process including the management and ongoing review of the induction programme for new starters.
It will include the end to end recruitment of designated group, you will support managers throughout the full process to ensure we attract the right talent to the CII.
The role will include the delivery of internal training to support the learning needs of the business.
The post holder will also provide first line HR and policy advise and escalate when required.
The successful candidate will also have responsibility for the maintenance of The Hub, general administration, updating the HRIS and supporting the people director with ad hoc projects.
If you are interested in this role, please apply or contact Ashley Kate for further details.
Ashley Kate specialise in recruitment nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional consultancy service at all times.
Ashley Kate operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.