Learning and Leadership Development Consultant
A well known, global Investment Bank now have an exciting opportunity available for a Learning, Leadership and Development Consultant.
This is an EMEA wide role focusing on providing strategic, value add LLD consultancy and support in delivering the people priorities of the businesses, as part of the broader Talent Team.
This role offers an experienced LLD professional the opportunity to work in a fast paced, global, collaborative team, who are committed to developing and delivering world class products and services to a large and diverse internal client base.
The LLD consulting team are responsible for supporting the EMEA ExCo and their Senior Leadership Teams with their personal, team and organisation development. The individual would be responsible for working with the Global Markets (Trading, Sales and Research) groups across EMEA and will work in partnership with the Talent Practice, Talent Acquisition team, Diversity & Inclusion, and HR Relationship Managers to support the EMEA Global Markets leaders and their leadership teams to deliver their people strategies.
- Build and manage relationships with senior executive stakeholders and business leaders, providing strategic LLD consultancy across specific Global Markets lines of business
- Develop partnerships with regional HR Executives and Regional HR Relationship Managers to ensure LLD consultancy and services are aligned to global and regional priorities
- Partnering with the regional Talent team to design and execute the overall regional Talent priorities including regional succession and talent planning, culture improvement initiatives, high potential and female talent programmes, employee engagement strategies, core curriculum content and other organisational development solutions
- Female talent retention and development; increasing the representation of women in senior roles and building a pipeline across all levels of the organisation
- Talent planning and succession management for our most senior roles, with a key focus on talent and successor development
- Career management and development - focusing on mobility, skills development, progression and the promotion pipeline
- Supporting employee engagement initiatives, including the employee satisfaction survey
- Leadership development and culture building initiatives
- Strategic perspective and thought leadership in a broad range of talent management, leadership and learning development
- Experience in operating and delivering in a complex, fast paced, global financial services firm (or equivalent) with multiple stakeholders
- Background in Learning, Leadership Development or consultancy, with experience of the consultancy cycle, with an ability to effectively engage and deliver through others
- Significant experience of designing, implementing, and managing change programmes (Culture, people, processes, systems related) leadership and learning programmes, organisational design and development and employee engagement
- Exceptional ability to influence senior executive stakeholders, flexing style and approach as required in a range of complex situations
- Highly motivated self-starter with excellent analytical skills and a results oriented mind-set. Happy to perform a high level of operational work, mixed with senior strategic work in close partnership with regional peers
- Tenacious, solutions focused, positive and resilient with the ability to overcome obstacles and challenges and remain agile to changing business needs and priorities
- Excellent time management and organisational skills and ability to manage multiple priorities at once with multiple senior stakeholders in Lines of Business and HR
- Degree or equivalent in HR Management, Organisational Psychology or related field
- Coaching qualifications advantageous