Group HR Operations
The HR Operational Head will drive and implement HR strategy across the Group and will play a key role in ensuring projects (change initiatives) meet objectives on time by increasing employee adoption and usage. With focus on the people side of change, including changes to business processes, systems and technology, job roles and organization structures.
My client are a global and reputable tech company based in the city of London.
- Identifies areas in Group HR that require change in the organisation by assessing practices and taking employees and business aims into consideration.
- Create and carry out plans and ways to sensitively communicate potential alterations to employees.
- Overseeing and leading any change management projects, including the researching, implementation and assessment from start to finish
- Design and deliver employee training programs (e.g. individual, team, skill-based and management training)
- Develop mentoring and coaching sessions for employees
- Design career-pathing options with high-potential employees
- Ownership of the long-term mobility strategy - keeping abreast of upcoming immigration policy changes; developing positive relationships with partners, adjacent teams, and local authorities; monitoring and taking action to ensure legal compliance.
- Assess various training and development options and making recommendations on which to use
- Aligning leadership training with an organization's overall business goals
- Preparing instructors for in-house training, working with outside vendors when outsourcing training
TRAINING AND DEVELOPMENT
- Creating and conducting the coaching and training sessions, including e-learning for various audiences, including customer management and leadership
- Liaising with managers and interviewing employees at all levels to identify and assess training and development needs
REMUNERATION & BENEFITS
- Evaluating and ensuring compensation and benefits plans are cost-effective and competitive
- Comparing benefits and compensation plans, job classifications, and salaries through data and cost analyses
- Devising and owning the HR Projects and rolling out across the Group, ensuring key milestones are identified and communicated to key stakeholders
- Working with the HR teams to ensure the delivery of key project milestones on time and within budget, resource and policy
- Clearly and concisely presenting and communicating key people data to HR colleagues and other stakeholders in a timely and consistent manner
- Selects and manages recruitment partners across the Group - prepares a preferred provider list to service recruitment needs across various functional areas and opcos
- Implements and manages recruitment procedures, pre-employment assessments and hiring processes
- Assists line management with developing talent pipelines for critical / scarce human resources
Group HR projects.
Group employee training plan
Implementing HR projects across the Group
Providing solutions and recommendations for best HR practice
Bachelor's Degree or equivalent HR qualification
Full CIPD Qualification
International HR Experience
Talent, training and development Management
Excellent communication skills
Excellent written skills
Adherence to principles of confidentiality
£60,000 - £70,000 plus bonus