HR Administration Permanent Job
Your new company
Working in a Head Office, this role will sit within the Human Resources Shared Service Centre.
Your new role
- Managing the on-boarding process for starters at all levels
- Coordinating the administration of all employee life cycle events
- Supporting the delivery of major projects such as salary review, bonus & annual appraisals.
- Providing support to self-service users of the HR system, Workday
- Administering the benefit schemes, ensuring employees are added and removed in a timely fashion and records are accurately maintained
- Administration of Company Corporate Cards
What you'll need to succeed
- Ideally have experience in an administrative HR role, gained within a professionally run HR function.
- Experience in a Shared Service HR Department would be advantageous.
- Good understanding of HR systems, specifically Workday experience would be an advantage.
- Strong customer service skills
- Good communication skills - able to communicate with employees
- Proficient IT skills in Microsoft Office
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.