Talent Acquisition Manager - Technology
Tech Recruiter - Permanent Global telecoms business £60/£70k plus benefits Team of 2 based in London
Your new company
This global telecoms business is seeking an experienced Tech Recruiter to help manage a number of vacancies across the business. Due to the high growth phase and in order to meet the strategic business goals, the Talent Acquisition Manager will engage with top engineering and professional services candidates to join the company.
Your new role
You will focus on the hiring top quality engineering and professional service candidates into the business, working alongside another Tech Recruiter reporting to the Global TA Director based in the US.
- Develop creative sourcing strategies to build a pipeline of talent
- Manage applications through various channels
- Oversee the attraction and selection process whilst educating hiring teams
- Partnering with key stakeholders.
- Full end to end recruitment management
- High volume highs - looking at circa 40 vacancies over the next 6 months
What you'll need to succeed
- Strong understanding of software engineering
- Experience recruiting within the Technology sector
- Strong technical knowledge: Software engineers, Technical Consultants, Data Engineering
- Developing sourcing strategies to attract tech talent
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.