Standalone Junior HR Manager- SME
Standalone Junior HR Manager role with full generalist responsibility of around 30 employees in the UK.
SME Broadcasting company with a global presence.
This is a standalone Junior HR Manager role reporting to the CFO with full generalist responsibility of around 30 UK employees.
- Recruitment administration, preparing job descriptions, positing ads, managing reference checks, criminal record checks, right to work in the UK checks.
- Carry out interviews with new candidates, act as a point of contact for all new joiners, signing the offer letters and arranging the start day.
- Maintain existing staff records and enter new staff data on to the HR system.
- Processing existing staff holiday requests.
- Liaise with outsourced HR Companies to ensure implementing HR policies and procedures in line with employment legislations.
- Provide standard references for internal and external enquiries.
- Provide advice and support on HR system enquiries.
- Maintain accurate records and policies within HR, including the provision of reports, ensuring compliance with the Data Protection policy and employment law.
- Taking the lead on disciplinary, absence management and grievance issues.
- Providing advice and guidance on processes and attending formal meetings and hearings.
- Ensure compliance with external legislative requirements.
* Excellent organizational and time management skills.
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
* Excellent administrative skills, with demonstrable accuracy and attention to detail.
* Experience of using databases and producing reports.
* Proven experience as HR officer, administrator or other HR position.
* Excellent knowledge of labor laws and disciplinary procedures.
* Strong ethics and reliability.
* A degree in HR Management and or diploma in CIPD.
A great opportunity to work with a SME Broadcasting company with a global presence.