Job Title: HR Assistant
Location: West London
Industry Sector: Housing
Hours: Full time and permanent position
Ashley Kate are currently supporting a large, award-winning organisation in their search for a HR Assistant at their offices based in West London. To be considered for this role you must be immediately available.
- Proven generalist HR experience, ideally in a fast-paced environment.
- Knowledge of relevant HR policies and procedures and best practice on recruitment and selection
- Attention to detail and a team player
- Working towards CIPD
- Ideally educated to degree level or equivalent
- Ideally CIPD qualified
About the role:
Primarily you would be supporting the HR team delivering a pragmatic and professional HR Service to their site in West London. This role will be the full generalist remit and would involve responsibilities such as first point of contact for the department, supporting on recruitment activities and working on adhoc HR projects.
As HR Assistant you will:
- Be the first point of contact for the HR department, managing external and internal queries
- Provide recruitment administration and support
- Manage the employee life cycle from start to finish which can include contracts, onboarding and other changes
- Support the implementation and delivery of key HR Projects
- Support employee relation issues by providing comprehensive notes
If you are interested in this role, please apply or contact Ashley Kate for further details.
Ashley Kate specialise in recruitment nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional consultancy service at all times.
Ashley Kate operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.