Job Title: HR Administrator
Salary: £23,000 - £25,000
Location: North West London
Industry Sector: Transport
Contract length: 4 month Fixed Term Contract
Ashley Kate currently have a fantastic 4 month fixed term contract available for a HR Administrator with Workday systems experience. The post holder will be responsible for providing administrative support to the organisation and ensuring the smooth running of the HR Office.
You will be an experienced HR Administrator ideally with exposure of working in a busy HR team. Workday systems experience is a must so please demonstrate this on application.
About the role:
This role will:
- Administration of Starters and Leavers
- Prepare interview packs, arrange interviews and prepare letters to candidates
- Complete pre-employment checks including reference requests and DBS applications
- Liaise with Payroll Administrator to ensure all new starter paperwork is available and leaver notifications are processed in a timely manner
- Arrange new starter inductions
- Maintain the HR Database
- Ensure accurate and timely administration within Workday systems
- Manage the DBS process including processing applications and tracking certificates
- Maintain Personnel Files in both paper and electronic formats
- Ensure all staff changes are recorded accurately and in a timely manner in line with payroll deadlines
- Assist with administration of Long Service Awards, Annual Leave, Support Staff Review Process and annual salary reviews
- Maintain and update staff lists
As HR Administrator you will:
- Must have previous HR experience
- Excellent MS Office skills and Workday systems experience
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
- A high standard of written English
- The ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Highly professional
- The ability to communicate tactfully and sensitively with people at all levels
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a small team
About the Company:
This is a fantastic forward thinking organisation with a warm and friendly feel. If you are available immediately and looking for a new opportunity in the New Year then please get in touch with your updated CV.
If you are interested in this role, please apply or contact Ashley Kate for further details.
Ashley Kate specialise in recruitment nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional consultancy service at all times.
Ashley Kate operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.