Regional HR Business Partner
Regional HR Business Partner: £45k + Car (or allowance), bonus and benefits
This is an exciting opportunity to join a major UK business as a strategically minded HR Business Partner. You will be asked to work in partnership with a specific business group supporting their commercial staff at all levels and handling a wide range of HR issues in a fast-paced environment.
Key Responsibilities will include
- Selling and embedding the idea of HR as a Business Partner to the operational stakeholders
- Working to develop regional & site strategies to deal with issues around Employee Engagement, Performance Management and Talent Acquisition.
- Helping create a culture of teamwork and continuous improvement.
- Working in partnership with busy and underpressure operational managers. Supporting them with a wide range of ER issues and processes. Coaching & advising them to improve capabilities across their teams.
As the lead HR professional for your business area and region you will be required to liaise closely with managers in order to understand their needs and support them fully from an HR perspective. You will need to be based around Birmingham and must be prepared to travel as required. Theoretically this is a national role but travel will more likely be across the central part of the UK.
The successful candidate will have
- A solid background in dealing with day to day HR/ER issues.
- Experience of influencing and challenging stakeholders across a busy commercial business.
- Strong commercial focus and business acumen
- A varied HR background with proven success in a fast paced, multi-site environment.
Salary: £45,000 + car (or allowance), bonus and benefits.
This is an exciting time to be joining the organisation. They are investing heavily to improve their HR solutions and someone with ambition and drive will be given every opportunity to develop.
We are keen to receive CV's via this advert in the first instance. However should you require more information than the advert provides you can call Jon Terry at Wright Solutions on 0121 222 5599 (Please quote ref BBBH70 in any correspondence)
In compliance with the regulations (April 2004) in place under the Employment Agencies Act, Wright Solutions will require proof of identification. A current copy of a passport, driving licence, ID card or NI card will be required as part of the registration process. Email and faxed copies are acceptable.