Superb opportunity for an experienced HR Officer to join a fast paced manufacturing business in Luton. This is a permanent opportunity paying £30-34,000pa + great benefits, which include a 2pm finish on Fridays.
Duties will include:
- Provide first line support listening to grievances and implementing disciplinary procedures.
- Recruit employees - this includes developing job descriptions, preparing advertisements, checking application forms, short listing, interviewing and selecting candidates.
- Administer payroll and maintain confidential records relating to salaried employees.
- Administer HR-related documentation, such as offer letters, contracts of employment, leavers' and pensions information.
- Manage the new joiner process from offer letter through to joining instructions and induction.
- Handle health and safety processes and queries
- Ensure the relevant HR databases are up to date, accurate and comply with relevant legislation.
- Provide data for and prepare management information reports
- Liaise with payroll and support the Payroll Officer with data capture and data entry
- Manage the absence recording system
- Manage the holiday recording system
- Administer the probationary review periods
- Maintain and develop the filing systems
- Manage the leaver administration process
- Coordinate and record training carried out in house
- Liaise with agencies about Agency worker issues and maintain appropriate records
- Responsible for incoming and outgoing mail (Post Room)
Essential experience and qualifications are:
- Experience supporting a "blue collar" workforce. Ideally manufacturing, or logistics.
- CIPD qualified to level 5.
- Competent with Excel
- Capable with Crystal Reports (or similar database) a big bonus!
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is part of Morgan Philips Group and is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
We are committed to ensuring that all job applicants are treated equally, without discrimination because of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.