HR Systems and Data Analytics Manager
A HRIS Management position in a global shared service, based in Leeds. The organisation is going through transformation which creates plenty of opportunity for professional development
My client are a household brand in Leeds and the HR Systems and Data Analytics Manager plays an integral role in the wider transformation to drive professional and personal development. You will develop and coach your team who support the business with reports and configuration requests as well as partnering HR leaders across the organisation with systems innovation and capability.
The HR Systems and Data Analytics Manager will:
- Lead a team of People Analytics specialists to develop reports for the HR leadership team and configure new ways of working
- Managing the intake of development requests from stakeholders
- Have strong communication skills and stakeholder management
- Manage all escalations from the business
- Handle all systems based planning
- Drive innovations within Success Factors and ensure the organisations is maximising functionality
- Look at ways to drive 'value add' functionality
- Be responsible for all continuous improvement across the suite of SAP deliverables
- Own the consolidation of Reports available and work with the business to ensure data is meaningful and put to commercial use
The successful candidate will:
Have worked in a similar HR Systems and Data Analytics Manager role recently or be working towards this as a career progression
Have extensive experience of SAP/Success Factors
Been a strong communicator with demonstrable stakeholder management on your application
Be improvement focused with strong commercial and business acumen
The organisation is offering a competitive salary and benefits package with significant staff discount on high end products.
A Leeds city centre location and great career prospects the business would also consider a step up candidate if you can display enough potential and the right behaviours.