Senior HR Business Partner
I am working with a global professional services firm to help them recruit a 12-15 month Senior HR Business Partner for specific area of their business, covering UK and Northern Europe. Whilst this is an initial 12 month FTC, there is the possibility of the role turning permanent.
This particular business has been through some significant changes during 2018 and now the primary focus is about consolidation and stabilisation. This role will play a significant part in this, helping to embed business strategy and drive through the cultural harmonisation. You will be fully client facing and expect to deliver an exceptional HR service to your assigned business area, covering all elements of HR from recruitment, ER, performance management, change management, and so on. My client requires someone with significant experience in managing end to end Employee Relation investigations, leading on redundancy consultations including organisational structure planning, and ideally TUPE experience. The role reports into a Regional HR Director and you work as part of a large HR Business Partnering team.
Below is a summary of the requirements of the role. Applications with the below will be considered for the role:
- Degree educated or equivalent HR qualification
- Experienced working in a HR Business Partnering structure
- Experienced directing and embedding HR strategy
- Full HR Generalist exposure – ER, Talent, Onboarding, Performance Management, Training
- Significant Change Management experience, including M&A, Redundancy Consultation, OD, Restructure
- Private Sector experience – Professional Services/ Financial Services of Management Consultancy
- Ideally (but not essential) experience of partnering with satellite territories (Preferably The Netherlands/Belgium)
- Ideally ( but not essential) TUPE experience
- Strong communicator
- Comfortable with change and ambiguity
- Available Immediately or max. 6 weeks notice period