Reed HR are working with a well established Education Provider in South East London to recruit a Full Time, Permanent HR Manager.
This role will cover a variety of Generalist HR duties, and will work alongside the wider HR team to provide a streamlined HR service to Line manager and employees.
Some of the roles and responsibilities of this position are as follows:
- Take the lead on Employee Relations Casework, from Grievance to Disciplinary to more Complex Cases.
- Work alongside the Head of HR to update, and implement HR Policies and Procedures, ensuring compliance with current Legislation and Employment Law.
- Assist with various projects involving Workforce Planning, Talent Management, and Reward.
- Be a key figure with any Restructure activities, including TUPE, and ensure process is smooth and in line with the Strategy
- Any adhoc projects as required by the Senior Leadership Team
To be successful in this position, you will have a great amount of experience within a Senior HR Management role, and be proficient with complex ER Casework, TUPE, Restructures and Workforce Planning.