HR Assistant - Enfield/Waltham Cross - £25-27,000 plus benefits
Excellent opportunity for an HR Assistant to join this interesting, complex organisation reporting into the HR Manager who you will support to drive the success of the region.
Duties and responsibilities will include:-
- Starters, Leavers, Contracts
- Monitor absence and RTW documents
- Assist with the recruitment processes
- Assist in identifying suitable training courses
- Co-ordinate payroll and payroll reconciliation in line with HR and Payroll processes.
- Ad-hoc Projects
You will need the following experience:-
- A minimum of 6 months HR Experience in a similar role.
- A "can-do" attitude
- Highly focused and organised
- Self Motivated
In return they offer the opportunity to learn.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.