HR Business Partner EMEA
2 days left
- Full Time
This HR Business Partner EMEA role is an exciting opportunity for someone with experience of international HR who has worked in a fast-paced, change-oriented technology environment. You will take an active part in all generalist activities, including coaching for performance, implementing global projects, and analytics.
Our client in Windsor is an integral player in the world of international technology.
The HR Business Partner EMEA forms part of a geographically dispersed HR team; you will support circa 100 people in the UK and Europe.
The role is hands-on, and the incumbent will be expected to work with the whole business closely. US headquartered, the role will work in close partnership too with global business partners and other centres of expertise to deliver added value to our business clients.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone with experience of international HR who has worked in a fast-paced, change-oriented technology environment. You will take an active part in all generalist activities, including coaching for performance, implementing global projects, and ensuring compliance and flawless execution of all day to day HR processes and related administration.
- Full set of generalist HR activities provided to all UK, Luxembourg and remote-based employees ensuring great HR service from on-boarding new employees, and delivering fantastic employee experience throughout their tenure.
- Quickly build and maintain excellent business partnership relationships with appropriate leaders, establishing 1:1 cadence with key partners such that we deliver pro-active, added-value service.
- Coach managers as appropriate to ensure our leadership is consistently top-notch and our employees are well led, challenged and developed. Take an active part of the Management Forum and other manager development activities.
- Use Visier People (workforce analytics) program to help leaders gain insights at the touch of a button, and make appropriate informed business decisions.
- Ensure all performance management cycle activities are performed qualitatively, and in line with corporate timescales and support local management in calibration efforts to ensure consistency applies across the region/globe.
- Ensure all on-boarding of new employees delights the employee and consistent approach is taken with all managers. Work closely with Talent Acquisition teams to ensure handover between TA and HRBP is seamless.
- Ad-hoc requirement for interviewing (key positions, internal candidates etc).
- Project management ownership for ad-hoc projects, ensuring task analysis, time-line definition and action ownership are well defined for HR guidance through such projects.
- Work with Legal to ensure local compliance and up to date employee guidebooks available in each major territory.
- Guidance through PIP process for managers and leaders as appropriate.
- Ensuring payroll is informed in a timely way to guarantee employees are paid properly and on time.
This is a 12 month fixed term contract to cover maternity.
To apply for this HR Business Partner EMEA role, your profile will closely match:
* Experience of working in an HR Business Partner role, ideally working for US headquartered technology company where pace of change is a given.
* International, European or EMEA HR experience would be a distinct advantage.
* Self-starting, pro-active individual who will anticipate client needs and be prepared to roll up sleeves for the good of the "the team".
* Flexible to travel internationally every 4 - 6 weeks within Europe.
* Warm interpersonal style.
* Strong analytic capability; can present trends and themes and make data tell a story and actionable.
* Excellent problem-solving skills.
* Experience in project management preferred.
* Exceptional oral and written communication skills a must.
* Attention to detail a must, and administratively proficient.
* Demonstrable excellent teamwork skills.
* Good at managing competing priorities and managing expectation.
* At ease and competent using technology (Oracle systems experience beneficial) and proficient in the full Microsoft Office Suite.
* Degree-level education preferable.
* CIPD qualification desirable.
This role is to start in mid-February at the latest so you will need to be available at short notice.
This role in Windsor offers:
- 10% eligibility for bonus which would be payable at the end of the contract.
- 25 days holiday.
- BUPA (after 3 months probation).
- Pension auto-enrolment (5% contribution).
- Life assurance x 5.