Part time Talent Specialist
Part time Talent Specialist based in Harlow
Your new company
A part time Talent Specialist is required for a medium sized organisation based in Harlow.
This is a newly created role that reports to the HR Business Partner and will work closely with the Training and Development Manager and Marketing team.
This is an exciting opportunity that will give you the exposure to work on numerous projects such as the implementation of an ATS system and implementing a internship/ apprenticeship programme. You will also work on raising the employer brand to become an employer of choice and review the internal development plan / succession planning.
Your new role
- First point of contact for all recruitment related enquiries.
- Build and manage strong relationships with key stakeholders.
- Developing a detailed understanding and awareness of each department to improve the quality and
- alignment of recruitment support.
- Proactively source candidates via networking, social media, job boards and referrals.
- Write and post job advertisements on a variety of job boards and social media.
- Use knowledge, experience and network to create a talent pool of suitable candidates.
- Carry out competency-based telephone, face-to-face and Video Messaging interviews.
- Expertly assess talent at every level for skill, behavioural and cultural fit.
- Coordinate interviews and assessment centres.
- Setting up and interpretation of psychometric assessments.
- Manage the interview process including handling feedback and offers.
- Work with HRBP to create and maintain a current library of job descriptions.
- Support HRBP on succession planning and career-pathing projects.
- Train managers on effective selection techniques including interviewing skills.
- Update and maintain the applicant tracking system.
- Identify opportunities to streamline and enhance processes.
- Other reasonable duties as required
What you'll need to succeed
To be successful you will have previous experience within a Recruitment role either internal or agency.
You will be able to demonstrate experience of managing end to end recruitment campaigns, ideally with apprenticeships / graduate programmes.
You will have good interpersonal and training skills, with the ability to build relationships with key stakeholders and train managers on a range of interview styles and techniques.
A creative background in talent attraction methods and excellent social media knowledge.
What you'll get in return
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced recruiter to set up this newly created function in a professional services organisation that is investing in their talent management function.
A competitive salary of £40 - £45K FTE
28 days holiday
Life assurance 4x salary
Healthcare / cash plan
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.