Deputy HR Director
I am seeking an Assistant Director of Human Resources, leading a function that supports the organisation's ambitious transformational programme and operational activity while supporting the delivery of our strategic priorities. Working and learning from an inspiring People Director while also ensuring your experience is being passed onto your team.
The organisations expertise is grounded in professionalism and is an industry-recognised leader in patient care. Committed to building strong working partnerships across the community and working hand in hand with patients and colleagues to improve health and wellbeing and deliver excellent quality care.
Applicants should be senior HR professionals, with Chartered CIPD membership, educated to Master's degree level or equivalent and have experience of working in a large, complex organisation, preferably within a commercial setting.
You will be able to demonstrate evidence of your contribution in achieving measurable improvements, at an organisational level, across a range of HR management activities. We are looking to appoint a motivational leader and credible, strong communicator who is committed to providing an excellent service.
If you have the drive and passion to contribute to an innovative organisation at the forefront of creative solutions to healthcare delivery, then I would like to receive your application.
You will have experience in:
- leading on the development and implementation of a business partnering model
- ensuring best practice policies and procedures are embedded to create a modern working environment
- detailed knowledge of employment legislation and HR best practice
- driving performance management, across the directorate and organisation, through analytics and KPIs
- leading as the senior HR & OD representative for corporate programmes that affect employees across the organisation
- deputising for the Director, as required
- being a role model for the values and behaviours of the organisation
- willingness to challenge underlying assumptions and the status quo
- Excellent people leadership skills and proven ability to motivate, develop and hold to account large and diverse teams
Please contact email@example.com