Our client is looking for a HR Advisor to join their busy HR function based just south of Gloucester on a Fixed Term Contract for 6 months initially.
Our client is an exciting and market leading organisation who operate within the hospitality and catering sector. They boast an enviable reputation amongst their competitors and offer a fast paced and changing environment. Their HR function is small, meaning you will gain some excellent exposure.
Reporting to the HRBP the role of the HR Advisor will include but will not be limited to:
- Supporting the HRBP in implementing the HR and group strategy
- Manage the full recruitment cycle, supporting and guiding managers
- Develop recruitment processes and policies
- Implement and administer to L&D/training policy
- Administer monthly payroll
- First point of contact for managers for advice and guidance on ER
- Support and develop the onboarding and induction process
- Implement group engagement and communication strategies
The chosen HR Advisor will display the following skills and attributes:
- Previous exposure to a similar generalist role
- Previous recruitment exposure essential
- Strong organisational skills
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- CIPD Level 3, ideally working towards level 5
- High emotional intelligence
A 6 month FTC based south of Gloucester - fantastic working environment, competitive benefits.